Cliff Kapson Consulting Ltd (formerly EnviroSpec, Inc.)
Specializes in the inspection and evaluation of both residential and commercial building envelopes or claddings including Stone, EIFS (Dryvit), Stucco, Brick and Composite Board Siding. Our clients range from individual homeowners to large corporations.
We Perform Inspections Nationwide
Cliff Kapson Consulting Ltd is available for inspections and consultations anywhere in the United States. Simply pick up the phone and call 888-304-3437 or email us at [email protected] and we will respond to whatever your needs are within 24 hours.
At Cliff Kapson Consulting Ltd we take great pride in providing the most comprehensive inspection and report available anywhere. We provide our clients with all of the information and support they will need, to pursue any and all options, including corrections of application defects, recommendations for structural repairs, maintenance guidelines and pursuit of legal action if necessary.
Cliff is currently serving as Vice-President on the Board of Directors at Exterior Design Institute, the preeminent organization for exterior cladding inspector training certification.
Additionally, as an educator, Cliff has also provided training and continuing education for inspectors through other various trade groups and industry organizations including The American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), Michael Casey & Associates, The Brick Kicker’s Inspection Services, and Casey, O’Malley & Associates.
Some of Our Credentials
- Over 20 years experience evaluating performance of various Exterior Building envelopes
- Certified third party Inspector for Moisture analysis and Building Envelopes (#IL-42) through E.D.I (Exterior Design Institute) a nationally recognized training and certification organization
- Certified Third Party EIFS Inspector (Certificate #108802) through AWCI (Association of the Wall & Ceiling Industry) EIFS Education & Certificate Program
- Listed as an approved third-party inspector after successfully completing the EIFS Inspector Training Program offered by Northwest Wall & Ceiling Bureau in Seattle, WA in September, ’98 and the NWCB Inspection Maintenance and Repair Seminar in September, 2000
- Completed applicator training seminars/classes (1997) by Sto Corp. of Atlanta, GA, one of the most prominent manufacturers of EIF systems
- Completed applicator training seminars/classes (1998) by Dryvit Systems Inc. of West Warwick, RI, the largest manufacturer of EIF systems Certifications
- AWCI Certified Third Party EIFS Inspector (#108802)
- EDI Certified Third Party Inspector for Moisture Analysis and Building Envelopes (#IL–‐42)
- Moisture Warranty® Certified Inspector
- Nationwide Dryvit® Class Action Settlement Certified Inspector
Some of our Corporate Clients Include:
Altair Global Mobility
American Relocation Connections
Bristol Global Mobility
Cornerstone Relocation Group
Corporate Relocation, Inc.
Crown World Mobility
Ford Relocation Center
Marriot Relocation Services
NEI Global Relocation
New Compass Mobility Services
RAL Inspection Services
Sterling Relocation Americas
The MI Group
Weichert Workforce Mobility
XONEX Relocation, LLC
Toll Brothers Builders
Adams Mark Hotel
Extended Stay America
Holiday Inn Express
Associa Chicagoland Management
Life Care Services, LLC (LCS)
Rush Copley Medical Center
Secaucus Housing Authority
Summit Housing Group
United Parcel Service (UPS)
International Monetary Fund (IMF)