Commercial Property Inspection
For over 20 years, Cliff Kapson Consulting, Ltd. has been offering consulting and inspection services for a variety of materials and buildings ranging from an individual homeowner all the way to large corporate properties. Our specialty is residential and commercial property inspections of the exterior of building envelopes and claddings including stone, EIFS or Dryvit, Stucco, brick, and composite board siding. Our commercial property inspection services are available anywhere in the United States.
For more information on our commercial property inspection and consulting services or if you have any questions about home and relocation inspections, give us a call today at 888-304-3437. You can also get in touch with by filling out the contact form located on this page and we will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Methodical Commercial Property Inspection
Each material requires a different type of inspection and protocol to follow. Stucco, for example, has two levels of inspection. The first level is a visual observation that looks for mold, mildew, and staining on the surface. This also includes inspecting the stucco for cracks. Level II inspections include the same steps as one, but go more in-depth to include compliances to the manufacturer, the presence of a weep screen, proper kickout flashing, and more.
Within our 20 years of residential and commercial property inspections we have gained some credentials and certifications which include:
- Certified third-party Inspector for Moisture analysis and Building Envelopes (#IL-42) through E.D.I. (Exterior Design Institute), a nationally recognized training and certification organization
- Certified Third Party EIFS Inspector (Certificate #108802) through AWCI (Association of the Wall & Ceiling Industry) EIFS Education & Certificate Program
- Listed as an approved third-party inspector after successfully completing the EIFS Inspector Training Program offered by Northwest Wall & Ceiling Bureau in Seattle, WA in September, ’98 and the NWCB Inspection Maintenance and Repair Seminar in September 2000
- Completed applicator training seminars/classes (1997) by Sto Corp. of Atlanta, GA, one of the most prominent manufacturers of EIF systems
- Completed applicator training seminars/classes (1998) by Dryvit Systems Inc. of West Warwick, RI, the largest manufacturer of EIF systems
Reliable Commercial Property Inspection
To learn more about our residential and commercial property inspection services or if you have an immediate need, call us today at 888-304-3437. Or simply fill out the contact form on this page and we will respond shortly.
"*" indicates required fields