Moisture Damage Assessments
Cliff Kapson Consulting Ltd is available for moisture damage assessments anywhere in the U.S. We have a vast network of highly trained inspectors and can provide you with a timely response to your request for an assessment.
Our clients range from single homeowners to large corporations. We have been doing assessments for over 20 years, and have the experience and training you can depend on.
To request an assessment by one of our highly-trained inspectors here at Cliff Kapson Consulting, call toll free 888-304-3437. Or email us at [email protected].
Qualified Moisture Damage Assessments
Cliff Kapson is proud to provide the industry’s most highly qualified inspectors. Our well written reports are generated by highly detail oriented inspectors.
Some of the credentials of Cliff Kapson Consulting, Ltd are:
- We have been evaluating various exteriors of buildings for over 20 years.
- We have been certified as a third party Inspector for Moisture analysis and Building Envelopes (#IL-42) by Exterior Design Institute, a national organization.
- We have been certified as a Third Party EIFS Inspector (Certificate #108802) through the Association of the Wall & Ceiling Industry EIFS Education & Certificate Program
- We are listed as an approved third-party inspector after successfully completing the EIFS Inspector Training Program offered by Northwest Wall & Ceiling Bureau in Seattle, WA in September, ’98 and the NWCB Inspection Maintenance and Repair Seminar in September, 2000
- Our inspectors have completed applicator training seminars/classes (1997) by Sto Corp. of Atlanta, GA, one of the most prominent manufacturers of EIF systems
- Our inspectors have completed applicator training seminars/classes (1998) by Dryvit Systems Inc. of West Warwick, RI, the largest manufacturer of EIF systems
Dependable Moisture Damage Assessments
Cliff Kapson produces dependable moisture damage assessments and moisture intrusion investigations. The results of our assessments can help a home or business owner make serious decisions about making structural repairs, correcting application defects, understand maintenance guidelines, or even provide evidence for the pursuit of legal action.
Our Highly trained inspectors create an easy to understand report that is a great resource for homeowners and businesses alike.
Call toll free 888-304-3437 and speak with an expert consultant at Cliff Kapson today. Or email us at [email protected]. Someone from our team will contact you within 24 hours.
"*" indicates required fields